Girls and boys who have completed the 4th to 5th grade of primary school.
Water sports, arts and crafts, traditional team games, fishing, DIY or cooking – these are only some of many attractions awaiting participants at Camp Drawa.
During the first 3-4 days the Camp participants take part in groups of 10-12 in various activities following a pre-defined schedule and get to know almost every of the disciplines. After that period the camp participants individually decide together which activities they find the most interesting from packages available on a specific day.
• Running – unique formula of everyday activities held at three proficiency levels. Participants may select appropriate training intensity on the basis of pre-designed and displayed training plan for each day. One may take a break or join a selected group on any day.
• Team Building activities – a formula yet unknown on any of our camps. A perfect fun that requires ingenuity from its participants. It is aimed at learning effective communication and teamwork.
• Dragon boats – a course of paddling and coordination of entire crew’s work. Drawa is the only our camp offering training on these very attractive boats.
• Sailing – training on “Topaz” and “420” type sailing boats. During the activities kids will learn how to hand, reef and steer, will master basic manoeuvres, knots and the rules of safe sailing.
• Windsurfing – a basic windsurfing course, including balancing exercises, tacking and turns. We have at our disposal stable and light boards for beginning surfers.
• Canoeing – sit-on-top and sport canoes, day-long tourist canoe trips on the nearby Drawsko Lake.
• Rowing – the camp participants will learn how to properly row and practise their skills during trips on the Żerdno Lake.
• Swimming – swimming classes at the bathing beach attentively supervised by an instructor, where the kids will have an opportunity to master swimming skills.
• Fishing – the basics of fishing rules, equipment selection and tutorial on what to do when a fish “catches the bait”. Additionally – fish species recognition, closed fishing season etc.
• Crafts – production of small utility or arts items, primarily from natural resources (reed, cones, wicker, strings etc.)
• Dancing – the activities the participants will learn the most popular dances and participate in dance games.
• Archery – learning to use the bow correctly, position and breath control, accuracy improvement. Activities will be held on an archery course.
• Team games – football, volleyball, beach volleyball, basketball as well as floorball.
• World games – little known, but very interesting games from other countries and continents.
• DIY – the skill of using simple tools and wonderful fun in a workshop to be completed by independent execution of a simple project.
• Cooking – specially prepared premises will enable to learn easy recipes for a tasty meal and to independently prepare a salad, colourful sandwiches or to bake delicious muffins.
• Rope Park
• Bicycles – strewn with lakes, the Camp vicinity is a perfect setting for short and long bike trips.
• Nature history – animal watching, learning tracks and trails, identification of plants on meadows and in the forest, discovery of secrets of the lake, the forest and their inhabitants.
• Fitness – activities combining sports and fun designed to improve the physical condition and fitness of camp participants.
• Games room – activities using the abundant infrastructure and resources of the Games Guild camp programme.
General camp activities:
It’s a common play time for participants from all camps in a specific age group. These include: field games, bonfires, a karaoke contest and discos, Olympic Games, a fest, swimming marathon, as well as RPG, traditional and world games.
Badges to be acquired: Sailing, Windsurfing, Swimming, Rowing, Archery, Fishing, DYI, Natural History and Crafts.
Main building – rooms and studios sleeping 7 with en suite bathrooms equipped with single and bunk beds or cabins sleeping 6 with en suite bathrooms, equipped with bunk beds.
3 meals per day in the form of a buffet, afternoon snack, “open snack cabinet”, unlimited water or tea.
The Camp features a canteen offering a buffet breakfast, dinner and supper, providing a full variety of different and healthy dishes. We offer separate meals for vegetarian children (upon request) and children on dairy-free diet (according to the doctor’s recommendations). After an intensive day children may enjoy an additional meal from our “open snack cabinet” – our way to tackle the evening appetite. During the day, unlimited hot tea or water is available in several designated spots on the Camp area.
The price of each camp within Camp Drawa is comprehensive and includes:
• Full programme including all thematic, supplementary and evening activities
• Gear and equipment necessary for programme activities,
• Accommodation in a holiday and training centre in rooms with bathrooms or cabins with bathrooms
• Coach transport from Nadarzyn to stare Drawsko and from Stare Drawsko to Nadarzyn
• Full board (three buffet meals per day, „open snack cabinet”, unlimited tea available all the time, provisions for the return trip)
• 24-hour care of instructors and tutors
• Medical care
• Accident insurance amounting to PLN 10,000
NOTE: We recommend concluding resignation insurance with any carrier.