Girls and boys who have completed the 4th – 6th grade of primary school. This camp is recommended to all fans of comprehensive physical activities. Participants must be prepared to make significant efforts and face fast pace of activities. They should be able to swim.
We are proud to invite you to an intensive sports programme combining sail training with fencing classes. We have planned one or two 1.5 hour-long sail training units and one 1.5 hour-long fencing class every day. Sailing training will be performed on “420” type sailing boats. Fencing classes will be performed using very advanced equipment.
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
• Sailing (2 x 1.5 h every day)
Sailing training will be performed on “420” type sailing boats. It will include learning and perfecting one’s ability to gybe, go about, hand, reef and steer. Part of the course covers regatta elements, in particular for advanced sailors – the start strategy, yacht trim, the rules of luffing in various wind conditions, going round regatta marking, regatta organization rules.
• Fencing (1 x 1.5 h every day)
Training on fencing basics with the use of professional equipment – foil, mask, gloves, vest and jackets. In our activities we use precise electronic devices measuring hits.
Supplementary activities (1 x 1.5 h every day):
Sit-on-top and tourist canoes, rowing, canoeing, DZ sailing, swimming, archery, fishing, recreational games, arts&crafts.
General camp activities:
It’s a common play time for kids from all camps in a specific age group. These are: Olympic Games, Junior Run, swimming marathon, hodgepodge activity selection, team field games, night games, bonfires, karaoke contests and discos, RPG and traditional games.
Badges to be acquired: Swimming, Sailing, Rowing, Archery, Natural History, Fishing, DYI and Crafts.
Accommodation: Rooms sleeping 2, 5 or 6 people or cabins sleeping 5-6 with en suite bathrooms, equipped with single and bunk beds.
3 meals per day in the form of a buffet, afternoon snack, “open snack cabinet”, unlimited water or tea.
The Camp features a canteen offering a buffet breakfast, dinner and supper, providing a full variety of different and healthy dishes. We offer separate meals for vegetarian children (upon request) and children on dairy-free diet (according to the doctor’s recommendations). After an intensive day children may enjoy an additional meal from our “open snack cabinet” – our way to tackle the evening appetite. During the day, unlimited hot tea or water is available in several designated spots on the Camp area.
The price of each camp within Camp Junior is comprehensive and includes:
• Full programme including all thematic, supplementary and badge-awarding activities as well as general camp events
• Gear and equipment necessary for programme activities
• Accommodation in a holiday and training centre in rooms in a building or cabins (depending on the age group) – all rooms and cabins with full sanitary facilities
• Coach transport from Nadarzyn to Kruklanki and from Kruklanki to Nadarzyn
• Full board (three buffet meals per day, afternoon snack, „open snack cabinet”, unlimited tea or water available all the time, provisions for the return trip),
• 24-hour care of instructors and tutors
• Medical care
• Accident insurance amounting to PLN 10,000
NOTE: We recommend concluding resignation insurance with any carrier.