Girls and boys who have completed the 1st – 6th grade of primary school. We invite everyone creative and independent, with a discoverer’s soul, inquisitive in their search; everyone, who always solves a puzzle and is happy to fulfil tasks together with others.
The English and the Mystery Tasks camp combines thematic activities with English and swimming classes. Daily thematic activities include stage field games involving puzzles or ciphered messages. Teamwork will bring participants closer to finding a treasure or solving an investigative problem. We will play not only on the area of the Camp itself, but also venture to a nearby forest and seaside dunes. Additional attractions will involve a course in forest shelter building and field navigation using a map.
Thematic activities (2 x 1.5 h /day):
• Logical games and puzzles – development of and communication using ciphers, solving puzzles of various difficulty. Cipher development and use to decode mystery messages
• Construction of structures
• Participation in field games, including the „Search for the Buried Treasure”: who will succeed in acquiring the hidden, mystery “Armada Treasure” using the few available directions and maps? Multi-stage field games, requiring the participants to demonstrate teamwork, logical thinking and smartness
• Construction of shelters
• English classes – 3 x 45 minutes per day with day off every third day to develop the four language skills: speaking, reading comprehension, listening and writing. We learn English through methodical training and fun, using, among others, specially developed games. Groups divided by skill level are taught by teachers prepared to work with children
• Sports and leisure programme:
- Swimming lessons with day off every third day (we use a 6 x 12 m swimming pool on the area of the Camp)
- Team games (football, volleyball, ringo and floorball)
- Short bike trips
General camp activities – it’s a common play time for kids from all camps in a specific age group. These include evening outdoor, street, traditional and role-playing games, bonfires, karaoke competitions and a discos, Camp league competition, as well as a day-long coach trip.
Badge-awarding activities – organised for interested participants. Those who have proven their persistence, have made progress and passed the final test, receive brown, silver or gold Little Gull badge. This is a unique badge promoting healthy lifestyle that may be acquired only as Sea Camp.
The badge programme serves as an additional motivator for camp participants to actively and enthusiastically develop the scope of their knowledge and skills.
Accommodation: 4-person rooms with bunk beds or 8/9-person cabins with single beds (both with bathrooms).
Board: 3 meals per day in the form of a buffet, afternoon snack, “open snack cabinet”, unlimited water or tea.
The price of each camp within Sea Camp is comprehensive and includes:
• Full programme including all thematic, supplementary and badge-awarding activities as well as general camp events
• Gear and equipment necessary for activities
• Accommodation in a holiday and training centre in rooms in a building or cabins with full sanitary facilities (depending on a camp)
• Coach transport from Piaseczno to Mikoszewo and from Mikoszewo to Piaseczno
• Full board (three buffet meals per day, afternoon snack, “open snack cabinet”, unlimited tea or water available in several spots all day long and packed lunch for the return trip)
• 24-hour care of instructors and tutors
• Medical care
• Accident insurance