Girls and boys who have completed the 1st – 6th grade of primary school. The camp is recommended for active children keen to learn new sport disciplines and develop skills acquired to date. Learns group cooperation and responsibility.
Volleyball, soccer and basketball is what awaits you at the Sea Camp. These are not only English names of your favourite disciplines. These are team games you will play, learning the rules of group cooperation and fair play competition. The programme includes the learning of technical elements of particular disciplines as well as the opportunity to play matches. Apart from these popular team games, our participants will learn some less known ones: “palant” (a baseball-like Polish game), flags, ultimate Frisbee or “czteropolówka”. Depending on the discipline and weather the training will be carried out in a gym or the Camp’s pitch with artificial surface, on a grass pitch or on a beach. To level the chances in sports rivalry the camp participants will be divided into two age groups.
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES
Thematic activities (2 x 1.5 h /day):
Football, volleyball, basketball and floorball trainings in a gym, pitches and on a beach. During the training our participants, tutored by instructors, learn the rules of particular games, key technical elements related to a particular discipline (including dribbling, deflecting, catching and passing the ball), the development of match strategy as well as teambuilding and effective cooperation on a pitch.
• English classes – 3 x 45 minutes per day with day off every third day to develop the four language skills: speaking, reading comprehension, listening and writing. We learn English through methodical training and fun, using, among others, specially developed games. Groups divided by skill level are taught by teachers prepared to work with children.
• Sports and leisure programme:
- Swimming lessons with day off every third day (we use a 6 x 12 m swimming pool on the area of the Camp)
- Team games (football, volleyball, ringo and floorball)
- Short bike trips
General camp activities – it’s a common play time for kids from all camps in a specific age group. These include evening outdoor, street, traditional and role-playing games, a bonfire, a karaoke competition and a disco, Camp league competition, as well as a day-long coach trip.
Badge-awarding activities: – organised for interested participants. Those who have proven their persistence, have made progress and passed the final test, receive brown, silver or gold Little Gull badge. This is a unique badge promoting healthy lifestyle that may be acquired only as Sea Camp.
The badge programme serves as an additional motivator for camp participants to actively and enthusiastically develop the scope of their knowledge and skills.
Accommodation: 4-person rooms with bunk beds or 8/9-person cabins with single beds (both with bathrooms).
Board: 3 meals per day in the form of a buffet, afternoon snack, “open snack cabinet”, unlimited water or tea.
The price of each camp within Sea Camp is comprehensive and includes:
• Full programme including all thematic, supplementary and badge-awarding activities as well as general camp events
• Gear and equipment necessary for activities
• Accommodation in a holiday and training centre in rooms in a building or cabins with full sanitary facilities (depending on a camp)
• Coach transport from Piaseczno to Mikoszewo and from Mikoszewo to Piaseczno
• Full board (three buffet meals per day, afternoon snack, “open snack cabinet”, unlimited tea or water available in several spots all day long and packed lunch for the return trip)
• 24-hour care of instructors and tutors
• Medical care
• Accident insurance