Camp Morski to połączenie różnorodnych programów tematycznych z praktycznymi zajęciami z języka angielskiego i pływania. Camp dla dzieci ze szkoły podstawowej w przyjaznym, nadmorskim klimacie.
Sea Camp is located in Mikoszewo on the Vistula Spit in the vicinity of the “Mewia Łacha” nature reserve. The reserve protects breeding sites, feeding grounds and habitats of many species of waterbirds. The beach is located approximately 800 metres from the Camp. It may be reached through a path running among coniferous trees without having to cross the asphalt road. The swoosh of the sea and forest as well as the distance to city tumult make Mikoszewo a friendly location for summer child leisure.
Our Camp is a fenced and guarded holiday centre being at our exclusive disposal. Participants live in a building in 4-person rooms with bathrooms or in 8/9-person cabins with full sanitary facilities. There is a roomy club building with dancing floor and teaching rooms, 3 pitches, including one with artificial surface, a DIY workshop, tents acting as additional activity rooms as well as a canteen.
Sport and educational facilities:
The Sea Camp area features:
• A multifunction pitch with artificial surface
• A children playground with swings and see-saws
• A swimming pool for beginners (6x12 m)
• A small swimming pool with a slide
• A mini basketball pitch
• A building with clubrooms and teaching rooms
• A DIY workshop
• A dedicated bonfire site
• A bike room
• A drying room
• Teaching rooms in tents
Furthermore, our Camp is equipped with all teaching aids as well as sports and recreational equipment necessary to perform arts&crafts, leisure and English classes and activities.
The meals as served as a buffet. We serve a full variety of diverse, colourful, healthy dishes, including menu required by individual diet of our participants as pre-arranged with parents. Everyday we serve fresh fruit after dinner. To quench thirst caused by good fun participants may use our unlimited resources of water or tea. Furthermore, one cannot miss the evening “open snack cabinet”, loved by the most active children.
Sea Camp programme is dedicated to children from the 1st to the 6th grade of primary school. Thematic activities specify a framework programme for particular camps: Mystery Tasks, Team Games, Role-Playing Games, Girls’ Camp, Bruce Lee, Do-It-Yourself, Seaside Puppet Show and Musical. This year’s novelties include: Drama Camp and comprehensive Junior Camp.
Each theme camp is full of supplementary activities. These include English classes as well as sport and leisure activities.
• English classes – all theme camps, regardless of their sports or arts profile, feature English classes. The classes are taught for three lesson hours per day, with a break every third day. Groups not larger than 10-12 persons are taught by teachers prepared to work with children. We use diverse techniques, aimed at equal development of all four language abilities – speaking, reading comprehension, listening and writing. We teach through methodical training and fun – games, drawing, puzzle solving, listening to the music, translation of texts as well as exercises stimulating imagination and encouraging communication in English.
• Sport and leisure programme supplements the programme activities of each camp. Kids play various individual and team games on the Camp’s pitches: football, volleyball, boccia, badminton, ringo, frisbee, and take short bike trips. Additionally, taking advantage of the Camp’s location, they bathe in the sea while supervised by lifeguards and participate in certain recreational activities at the beach. Daily swimming lessons with day off every third day (we use a 6 x 12 m swimming pool on the area of the Camp) supplement the programme.
General camp activities
Held in the evening, are to ensure good fun and integration of participants of all camps. These include, for example, role-playing games, bonfires, Sunset Walk, Fashion Show, My Talent, The Forest Invasion, field games, Camp League, HotchPotch. Additionally, we will have a day-long coach trip.
At the end of each term we organise the Skills Festival, where kids from particular camps play in performances and shows crowning their two-week work. During a ceremonial assembly the most diligent and persistent participants are honoured with diplomas and prizes.
Organised for interested participants. Those who have proven their persistence, have made progress and passed the final test, receive brown, silver or gold Little Gull badge. This is a unique badge promoting healthy lifestyle that may be acquired only as Sea Camp.
The badge programme serves as an additional motivator for camp participants to actively and enthusiastically develop the scope of their knowledge and skills.
4-person rooms with bunk beds or 8/9-person cabins with single beds (both with bathrooms).
The price of each camp within Sea Camp is comprehensive and includes:
• Full programme including all thematic, supplementary and badge-awarding activities as well as general camp events
• Gear and equipment necessary for activities
• Accommodation in a holiday and training centre in rooms in a building or cabins with full sanitary facilities (depending on a camp)
• Coach transport from Piaseczno to Mikoszewo and from Mikoszewo to Piaseczno
• Full board (three buffet meals per day, afternoon snack, “open snack cabinet”, unlimited tea or water available in several spots all day long and packed lunch for the return trip)
• 24-hour care of instructors and tutors
• Medical care
• Accident insurance
Check our photo diaries from the Camp published on our website on a current basis!
Meetings for parents will be held in Warsaw approximately one month before the start of holiday. The date of the meeting will be announced at www.chris.com.pl in May.
Due to rapidly falling dusk we change the time from term 4 - the watches will be set one hour ahead.
NOTE: We recommend concluding resignation insurance with any carrier.