Warmia and Mazury feature hundreds of picturesque lakes linked with a network of rivers and channels, surrounded by beautiful forests - the country known as the Land of a Thousand Lakes or the Green Lungs of Poland. It is in this region, among the forests, at the bank of a picturesque Bartężek lake, that Camp Tarda is located. It is a perfect place for a Camp - a large resort with many clubrooms and classroms. This large, fenced facility is developed with the resort’s builidngs, classrooms, clubrooms as well as sport facilities and paddocks for horses.
We are the hosts of this facility which is used by our Camp participants exclusively, providing them with the sense of both comfort and security.
In the winter Camp Tarda offers programmes for older primary school pupils as well as junior high and high school students. Our proposal includes both proven summer programmes and new camps, not previously included in our offer. The supplementary activities formula, enabling everyone to individually select thematic activities from other camps, is a novelty for the young people.
The price of each camp within Camp Tarda is comprehensive and includes:
• Full programme including all thematic, supplementary and evening activities
• Gear and equipment necessary for activities - we only request you to take own skates
• Coach transport from Warsaw to Tarda and from Tarda to Warsaw
• Accommodation in the facility’s buildings in rooms with en suite bathrooms
• Board - a buffet breakfast, dinner and supper and an afternoon snack
• 24-hour care of qualified instructors and tutors
• Medical care
• Accident insurance
NOTE: We recommend concluding resignation insurance with any carrier.