This programme is dedicated to girls and boys from the last class of elementary school, junior high and high school interested in styling, fashion and jewellery design and making. The camp welcomes all young people who have found their own styles and those who are still actively looking for it.
Thematic activities (2 or 3 blocks of 1.5 h /day):
• Workshops on fashion theory and history, fabrics and materials technology, cut structure and design sketching – all of which will facilitate the execution of our designs at a later stage.
• Production – every participant will have a chance to put their designs in practice, learning and using cutting, manual and machine sewing techniques. The training includes working with a sewing machine.
• Fashion design and jewellery making – design sketching is the very foundation of fashion design; additionally, you may take part in activities involving execution of your own ideas for ornaments and accessories (necklaces, earrings, bracelets and hair ornaments). The items will be made of polymer clay, felt, plastic and wooden beads, as well as dry plants.
• The camp will end with the camp fashion show where the young designers will present clothes and jewellery they have sewn or adapted.
Supplementary and evening activities (2 or 3 x 1.5 h/day):• In the winter edition of Camp Tarda every participant will be able to try thematic activities from other camps. Cooks will ride horses, fashion designers will put on aprons, while chess fans will check out musical instruments. The selection of supplementary activities will be largely dependent on individual choices made by you every day.• Skating on a lit ice rink with music in the background - provided that weather conditions make it possible for us to put up an artificial ice rink on the camp area. Please take your own skates.• In the evenings, you will have an option to play board games, equivoques, have fun during karaoke or a disco.• If the weather is good, we are bound to enjoy winter attractions such as a bonfire and sleigh ride.
Accommodation: rooms sleeping 3-6 with bathrooms.
Board: breakfast, dinner, supper and afternoon snack.
The price of each camp within Camp Tarda is comprehensive and includes:
• Full programme including all thematic, supplementary and evening activities
• Gear and equipment necessary for activities - we only request you to take own skates
• Coach transport from Warsaw to Tarda and from Tarda to Warsaw
• Accommodation in the facility’s buildings in rooms with en suite bathrooms
• Board - a buffet breakfast, dinner and supper and an afternoon snack
• 24-hour care of qualified instructors and tutors
• Medical care
• Accident insurance
NOTE: We recommend concluding resignation insurance with any carrier.