The Polish Mecca of windsurfing and kitesurfing. The programme primarily features many hours of training supplemented with additional bike, sea canoe and catamaran activities. This is a perfect place for all enthusiasts of wind and water.
Hel – the Mecca of Polish windsurfers and kitesurfers, one of the best spots in Europe to learn these wonderful sports. It features the most beautiful beaches in Poland. Our Base is located in the Kaper Camping next to Chałupy. The camping features a modern canteen which will provide meals to us (breakfast, dinner, supper), a grocery store, a cash machine and a payphone.
Infrastructure and accommodation
The premises or our Base are fenced, monitored and accessible only to participants and Camp staff. The Base features well-equipped caravans, where the participants of the windsurfing and kitesurfing camps will be accommodated. It also features our clubroom in a large tent equipped with tables and chairs as well as a TV with DVD and a refrigerator to store additional food and beverages. The Base has direct access to Pomorska Bay, what effectively decreases the time required to carry the equipment for activities.
Meals are provided by a restaurant on the area of the camping. There are three meals per day: breakfast, dinner and supper (seconds possible). Additionally, participants have a kettle and a refrigerator at their disposal in the Base, which can be used to store additional food and beverages.
Sport and educational equipment,
• windsurfing gear – boards for displacement sailing and planing (depending on the participants' proficiency level), rig, harnesses
• kitesurfing gear– full selection of kites, enabling everyone to tailor the gear to his/her proficiency level and wind conditions, boards, harnesses, suits and safety equipment
• a catamaran
• sit-on-top canoes for bluewater sailing
• engine-equipped RIB to ensure safety
• SUP boards
• team games equipment
The price of Camps in the Hel Base is comprehensive and includes:
• full programme including all thematic, supplementary and evening activities
• gear and equipment necessary for programme activities
• accommodation in caravans in the Base
• coach transport from Piaseczno to Chałupy and from Chałupy to Piaseczno
• full board – 3 meals per day in the local canteen, access to bottled water, tea, provisions for the return trip
• 24-hour care of instructors and tutors
• accident insurance
Check our photo diaries from the Base published on our website: www.chris.com.pl!
Meetings for parents will be held in Warsaw approximately one month before the start of holiday. The date of the meeting will be announced at www.chris.com.pl in May.
NOTE: We recommend concluding resignation insurance with any carrier.