Sailing Trips are both for beginners and connoisseurs of sailing adventures.The Certificate of Competence camp is an offer for dedicated sailors who wish to acquire their "sailing driver's license".
Mazury sailing is a struggle with wind and sun, nights in a bunk, meals next to the fire with shanties – landlubbers better stay home!
Sailing Trips is a holiday proposal both for beginners and experienced sailors. It is a perfect leisure for those, who find struggle with sails, nights in a bunk and cuisine shows in the galley or at bonfire accompanied by shanties a challenge. Another season of Sailing Trips combines touring the picturesque corners of the Mazurian Lakes with the opportunity to learn sailing and acquire inland skipper's certificate of competence.
General principles for Mazury Sailing Trips:
• we live on board of yachts. Everyone has to have a sleeping bag
• crews prepare their meals from products purchased at local stores, supervised by skippers. Onboard galley equipment (plates, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans) is used to prepare the meals
• participants are subject to training in yacht operation and safety
• each crew member actively participates in cleaning the yacht, steering and is responsible for the tasks assigned by the skipper (captain)
• we use the following yachts:
Tango 780 (5 persons + skipper) – Inland Skipper's Certificate
Maxus 24 (6 persons + skipper) – Sailing Trips
• all yachts are equipped with bunks and a galley
• participants are divided into crews of 5 and 6, and a skipper
• evenings and nights are spend in a port or at a camping, although it may happen we will call and sleep at an undeveloped beach
• evening activities are held after the supper and are to ensure good fun and integration of all participants
The price of each Sailing Trip and Inland Skipper’s Certificate Trip is comprehensive and includes:
• yacht charter
• thematic and evening activities
• coach transport from Piaseczno to Giżycko and from Giżycko to Piaseczno
• accommodation on board of yachts in crews of 5 to 6 and a skipper
• fuel, harbour dues
• showers, toilets (WC and a sink) in each port
• full board – prepared together with instructors from products purchased by CHRIS
• entrance to tourist attractions included in the agenda
• 24-hour care of instructors-skippers
• sports and recreational equipment
• accident insurance
Check our photo diaries from the Base published on our website: www.chris.com.pl! Due to the nature of the Voyage, photo galleries will be published at the website immediately after each Trip is completed.
Meetings for parents will be held in Warsaw approximately one month before the start of holiday. The date of the meeting will be announced at www.chris.com.pl in May.
NOTE: We recommend concluding resignation insurance with any carrier.