A sailing adventure on board of a bluewater expedition cruiser, with navigation classes featuring sea charts and modern deck equipment, galley watches, and sailing etiquette. A hard, solid school of life.
We would like to invite those of you, who already have toured Mazury several times, for the Bluewater Voyage. It is a perfect opportunity to taste bluewater sailing – participate in deck watches, navigate, hand, reef and steer. We will visit port cities known from many shanties and admire picturesque coast of Scandinavia. Apart from experience and new skills participants will acquire "cruise certificates" that can be used to demonstrate experience required to obtain subsequent sailing certificates of competence.
General principles for all Sailing Trips:
• We live on board of yachts. Everyone has to have a sleeping bag,
• Crews prepare their meals from products purchased at local stores, supervised by skippers. Onboard galley equipment (plates, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans) is used to prepare the meals,
• Participants are subject to training in yacht operation and safety.
Each crew member actively participates in cleaning the yacht, steering and is responsible for the tasks assigned by the skipper (captain).
The price of the Bluewater Voyage is comprehensive and includes:
• Full programme combining theoretical and practical activities and attractions during the cruise
• Thematic and evening activitiesCharter of s/y Kapitan Głowacki – the vessel we live on during the entire cruise
• All charter fees, including fuel and harbour dues
• Transport from Warsaw to Gdynia/Świnoujście (train or bus) and return from Świnoujście to Warsaw (train or bus)
• full board: meals prepared from products purchased in Poland and during the cruise,
• 24-hour care of instructors and the Captain
• Medical expenses, accident and civil liability insurance
• Medical care in the nearest port in accordance with the terms and conditions of insurance
Follow the Ship’s Log at our website: www.chris.com.pl. Due to the nature of the Voyage, photo galleries will be published at the website immediately after the Voyage is completed.
NOTE: We recommend concluding resignation insurance with any carrier.
NOTE: During the Voyage participants must hold a personal ID card valid for at least 6 months or a passport valid for at least 3 months.
Persons insured in the National Health Fund are requested to take the European Health Insurance Card. The document will substantially streamline all issues related to medical aid abroad.